Apr 25, 2024, 11:58 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Rocket's "Time Monster" Tardis

Started by rocket, Oct 12, 2010, 09:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rocket

Oct 12, 2010, 09:06 pm Last Edit: Oct 12, 2010, 09:15 pm by Scarfwearer
Exterior all done in just over two months, it now takes pride of place in my home recording studio.

T15.jpg

T16.jpg

Over the next few days I'll take some night shots with all the coloured studio lights on...
Farewell Sarah Jane, you will be missed.

atomicgraph

you gotta sweet studio and a sweet tardis too. great job man

Rassilons Rod

In my band we've been talking about building a vocal booth... For practical and financial reasons it turned into a couple of foam mattresses and a sheet... But I've had a hankering to a Police Box and pad the inside. Obviously I would need to have opening windows for ventilation... Sounds like I might have to build me a Brachacki :)

Anyway, back on topic.

An excellent build and it fits right into your studio :)
In the cities in the streets there's a tension you can feel,
The breaking strain is fast approaching, guns and riots.
Politicians gamble and lie to save their skins,
And the press get fed the scapegoats,
Public Enema Number One.

rocket

A Tardis vocal booth? Now there's an interesting idea.....

But yeah I think it fits into the studio quite well, and when I run a lead from the inbuilt sound effects to the PA, everyone within a two block radius can hear my Tardis, lol.

Rassilons Rod

Quote from: rocket on Oct 13, 2010, 09:41 pm
But yeah I think it fits into the studio quite well, and when I run a lead from the inbuilt sound effects to the PA, everyone within a two block radius can hear my Tardis, lol.

:D
Public Enema Number One.

pod

Years ago, before I discovered even the TARDIS library, I came across somebody online who had (what I thought was) the original Newberry prop which they were using as a vocal booth in their studio.

Incidentally, I've been in a couple of vocal booths in my time, but the best vocal sound my band ever got was in the toilet of the drummer's flat.

Rassilons Rod

We're doing our cd at our drummer's place! I shall have to mention this to the band :)
Public Enema Number One.

the mister

I love it so much! and your studio.

13drwho

That is a wonderful prop. It looks very good!!!

rocket

Thanks guys, I've always been a fan of the Master and couldn't resist building his Tardis. Unfortunately we sold that house a little over a year ago, so I don't have the studio anymore. The Tardis currently lives in the garage.