Apr 19, 2024, 03:55 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

WHOseum 1st 4 Tardis

Started by amachielson, Apr 13, 2013, 02:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

amachielson

Apr 13, 2013, 02:36 am Last Edit: Mar 03, 2018, 08:51 pm by Scarfwearer
For the 50th anniversary I am attempting to build all of the Tardis props used in Doctor Who.These will all be housed in my WHOseum with my collection of Doctor Who merchandise. Here is a picture of the progress of the first 4 in various stages of completion.4 Tardis.JPG

a lovely shade of blue

STRIKE ME PINK!.

linkjrep

*jaw drop* they all look fantastic! Did you start them all at one time or just here and there?

galacticprobe

Apr 13, 2013, 05:53 am #3 Last Edit: Apr 13, 2013, 05:54 am by galacticprobe
Jaw drop, indeed! :o I can't wait to see these completed. And if you have an extra of that original Brachacki, I'll take it. (Seriously, just leave it in your back yard, and ignore that helicopter hovering low over your house that night and that extra Brachacki will be gone in the morning! ;) ;D)

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

Rassilons Rod

In the cities in the streets there's a tension you can feel,
The breaking strain is fast approaching, guns and riots.
Politicians gamble and lie to save their skins,
And the press get fed the scapegoats,
Public Enema Number One.

Tempus Fugit

Good grief! It makes the heart skip a beat! Marvellous stuff!

fivefingeredstyre

Just Wow... Seriously, wow...

When did you start??

celation

DoctorWho8

Where and who are you and why have you stolen my body?!  That's what I want to have! ::::grabby hands!:::
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff

bluebox303

tony farrell

What a hugely ambitious project! like everyone else, I can't wait to see more pictures and build diaries as you progress - 'my giddy aunt'!  ;D

superrichi1a

Fudging hell...
The vanilla and chocolate kinds...
And that soft sort...
And heck even the amazing melty sort they put on chocolate cake...
Fudging hell...

That is probably the best picture I have ever seen on here!
Isn't it how ironic that we have to think of solutions out of the box, in order to build our boxes a lot of the time?

Yoz

O_M_G!! Must be the most epic adventure in time and space seen here ever! So all boxes to be finished in due time to 23rd november then?! How many Tardises will it be when all are completed at the end? wow just wow but Good Luck!  ;D
TARDISbuilding is really Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff!

DoctorWho8

Any updates on your massive tasks, good sir?  It's been over 2 months since you last teased us. ;)
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff

amachielson

Jul 03, 2013, 05:28 pm #14 Last Edit: Jul 03, 2013, 05:30 pm by amachielson
I have been working on the 8th Doctor Console base and platform. But I have started the Hudolin TARDISHudolinTardis.jpg