Previous topic - Next topic

amachielson

Building a Pertwee style TardisDSC06757.JPG

amachielson

tony farrell

Quote from: amachielson on Apr 21, 2013, 03:33 am
Adding the base color

DSC06822.JPG

You really should cover your costumes before spray-painting - it would be a shame to ruin a perfectly good Pertwee cape ;D!!
Brilliant build (er, builds)!

geminitimelord

What? These are not full boxes?? Just faux fronts.. Im insulted! LOL. Just kidding, i love your construction, and as i followed your posts i salivated seeing what i first thought were cosplayers standing in the back watching only to realise you have manequin doctors in full costume.. OMG and i hope this will be open to public or at best board members that live close!!

I am with Bill, we would love a road trip for sure. I know Bill and evil Bob would make a journey with me to see this place, even in construction mode.

On my Brachaki build i wish i had done my sign boxes as you did, i missed the simpleness of the build and complicated my construction thinking it was cut from a solid piece. You have definately done your research.

I am curious what color did you use to paint the hartnell version??

DoctorWho8

Road trip! Road trip! Road Trip!!!!!!!
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff
P.S. Send money.

frax owen

Quote from: geminitimelord on Apr 21, 2013, 06:31 am
What? These are not full boxes?? Just faux fronts.. Im insulted! LOL. Just kidding, i love your construction, and as i followed your posts i salivated seeing what i first thought were cosplayers standing in the back watching only to realise you have manequin doctors in full costume.. OMG and i hope this will be open to public or at best board members that live close!!

I am with Bill, we would love a road trip for sure. I know Bill and evil Bob would make a journey with me to see this place, even in construction mode.

On my Brachaki build i wish i had done my sign boxes as you did, i missed the simpleness of the build and complicated my construction thinking it was cut from a solid piece. You have definately done your research.

I am curious what color did you use to paint the hartnell version??

I am also curious about the colours you used, especially the Pertwee and Newbery boxes, as I am trying to nail them for my 1/13 scale 3D print boxes. You have got them spot on!